Friday, October 27, 2006

Korean Dramas

Disc9 of My Lovely Samsoon.
Watched from 10plus-7plus.

I was searching for my Rain disc just now.
& I digged everywhere, couldn't find it.
I was close to tears, first time.
Then when my brother came back from tuition,
I asked him & he said "aiyoh,hide&seek also cannot find ah"
My heart sank.
& the reason why he hid it was because,
Last night I didn't pour for him ice water when he asked me to.
& so he hid my handphone & the disc.
But at least he still told me(:

We're not meeting on 4th Nov already):
Cause Gordon has this "app"? meeting i think.
Yeah,& dom said maybe he thinks our next meeting would be sec4.
ahaha, that won't happen at all.
Cause we're meeting next next Saturday.
I'm missing them badly.
& that I suddenly ask them " do you'll think our frienship will last"
(the rest are not supposed to be said)

Bored.
The End